Comes boxed 200 watt 36 volt
Looks like a petrol Scooter
Instruction Rubbish
Manual Rubbish
Bike quality Poor but adequate
Battery causing poor
Floor mate badly cut and No fixings
Top box lock Useless.
Seat stitch wrong way so water seeps through to foam, then comes out when sit on it.
Left hand grip insure-cure
Tyres struggle to hold recommended 40psi always drop to 34psi
Drum brakes but adequate
First bike Head lamp inoperative so seller did door step exchange.
Battery 36 v 10 ah In get about 12 miles with some assistance Not sure if cells are week could do with Testing ???. Seller suggests 24 miles
Bike arrived in well packed box (requires 2 people to take out and build).
Seat lacks padding for long rides.
Speedo slow to react and inaccurate its also in KPH.
Temp Gauge ??? Lol not sure where sensor is
USING ON TRAINS. Few debates but allowed
INTEREST IN PEOPLE OFF ALL AGES.
NO ONE DISLIKES
Original bike come with wrong hand book. Rectified by seller. But again still not right manaul
Original bike come with bolts missing. Rectified by seller.
Stability. Seems to lean left if left to own devices
Suitable for 2 Maybe a small child but pedals very close to foot rest.
Lights insufficient direct beam to path road ahead. making Pot holes and dead-bury a big hazard.
Single geared :(
Advertised as top speed on assisted 15 mph. But you cant even peddle it above 12 mph
LOOKS COOL,
GREAT RIDE
CRUISE CONTROL is great
Glove box is waste off space.
MOTOR LOCK very good.
People often mistake it for petrol scooter :(
IF I WANT TO SELL, have a few people interested lol.
COMES WITH RE-MOTES AND ALARM which is not over sensitive.
Side stand Is a pig to fit.
Centre stand is a waste off space. Feet to small for it to be stable.

Things I would change if I was asked for feed back. Centre stand bigger feet, Better quality lock on the top box, fixings for floor mat, Add Clock, Higher gear ratio so can pedal to faster speeds, Better padding and stitching on the seat, More precise beam on front light, Tighter left hand grip, carrier handles rather than glove box, Mph speedo, Better battery. maybe high ah or volts.

Id like to get battery tested but only person I found, Id have to post it of to. So not happening.fun2ride.JPG fun2ride.JPG

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
I have one and 12 mile is about right.
I weigh 17 stone so it only goes on the flat or downhill
Paid £80 for mine with 110 miles on the clock.

robert1976

Pedelecer
Aug 18, 2015
Mine does not show total mileage. I am only 10 stone though.
Update did 3 mile ride 2 up. Very zippy on flat and down hill, in fact felt fatster. uphill was capable until near end off journey 126 kg combined 20 stone. It was impossible to peddle (well I could get tip of heels on peddles) I only had a third off bum on seat too. Was Fun though. Once on flat she was off again.

robert1976

Pedelecer
Aug 18, 2015
Update thanks to a clout nail puncturing the front inner tube. I had to replace It. So like you do you go buy a new one 16 inch wheels these are advertised with. "16" wheels-" cut from sales ad. So I go to change it and find the wheels are 18 inch. back to the shop to exchange inner tube. Whilst changing it I found, 1 faring screw loose and 2 faring screws completely missing. The job its self was very easy. :)

robert1976

Pedelecer
Aug 18, 2015
Found that the charging plug on bike was not charging turned out in battery compartment it was not wired up :(