g3m20211-1592-16 white port

inartaly

Just Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Hi,

This is my first post. I have been reading a lot on this forum trying to get as much details as possible to see if I can understand how the controller of my ebike works. To be honest, I have not found any details on how to add a throttle for my ebike. The controller is g3m20211-1592-16 and the only port not used is a white one that if I measure the voltage all pins are showing around 2.0 volts. I have attached some pictures and hope someone can help me out as I'm clueless.

The ebike is a pas and I cant find any way to add a throttle to it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

IMG_20180619_210941.jpg IMG_20180619_211019.jpg IMG_20180619_210949.jpg IMG_20180619_210956.jpg

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The controller is a Lishui and as said if no unused 3 wire port exists then no option to add throttle mode.
White wire wrapped #5 is for hub internal hall speed sensor.
Only option is to either replace controller with this option like a KT will also require a matching lcd for compatibility.

A outside chance of getting a controller is to try Woosh Bikes as they use LSW controllers and may have older pre 2016 controllers.

inartaly

Just Joined
Jun 19, 2018
I understand and I'm satisfied with both of your answers. I really wanted to confirm before ruling out all my options.

Thank you very much for your time and help on this matter.

stukreit

Just Joined
Feb 11, 2020
I have a dead ebike with this controller on it. The battery has enough voltage to operate the display, so I think it will revive. The PAS split-collar crank sensor is mangled and broken.

So I need to get a charger and a PAS unit. The charger would be a 2-wire, concentric connector for 36V battery. I hope I can get some support from this forum once I start throwing money
at this thing.

So to start, what's a reliable way to assure that a charger's plug will fit the
socket on the battery?

There is one cable going into the rear hub motor from the left side, I suppose that's power.
There's a smaller cable with 3 pins going to the plate that the derailler hangs off. What is that
for?
There's an unused 4-pin connector on the controller. Any clues to purpose?

thanks,

Stuart Kreitman

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

So to start, what's a reliable way to assure that a charger's plug will fit the
socket on the battery?

Stuart Kreitman
Simple show us a pic of the battery charge inlet port.

Advertisers