Gallery uploads

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
I can't get it to work either so I'll ask Russ to have a look at this... thanks for flagging.

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

You can post photos in any post by pasting a link from photobucket like I did in that same thread.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Old thread I know but previously I could upload a picture straight from my IPad, now I find the file is to large. The best I can do is past a photobucket link in but the picture still doesn't appear.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
OK, this thread was in relation to the previous gallery which has been replaced by new software.

The file size limit is 10MB which is pretty hefty. Gringo, how big is the file you are trying to upload ?

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I don't know the file size or how to find out or even how to make them smaller, but they are pictures taken with my ipad and they previously uploaded just fine.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
OK so I don't know what ha changed since last night but here it is, yesterday when I did the same thing it got half way through the upload and then failed with a message telling me the file size was to large. if I remember correctly I think it said files should be less than 1mb.
I ended up putting the picture on to photobucket and copying the img code, no picture just a link to the bucket.
Anywho, it's working tonight so my problem has gone away !

Thanks Carl

image.jpg

C

Cyclezee

Just testing the image upload size limit.
The one below is 7.2 Mb which is more than big enough and a huge improvement over the previous limit which as far I could see was under 1 Mb.
But of course size isn't everythingo_O Content also matters;)
E-Bike_Mountain_Bike_Action_07.jpeg

Advertisers