Giant Lafree Twist Lite Frame

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
We have a brand new Lafree frame which we are never going to use so wondered if anyone on the forum is interested or knows of someone who might be. It is the 2002 on crossbar model, size M and is just the basic frame, no wheels/forks/handlebars/motor etc.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A to B magazine are staunch Lafree fans and many of their readers have them. You can enter a free advert in their self-help classified section online if you wish, just go to:

www.atob.org.uk

click on Classifieds and follow the instructions. Please remember to remove the ad once the item has sold.

If you prefer not doing that, you can ring 01305 259998 or email atob@atob.org.uk with the ad's wording.

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
Thanks Flecc, I'll put it on there as well. I know the frames could be a weak part but I don't suppose there are so many of the bikes around now. We're still going strong with our two, still on the original batteries!!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There still seems to be many around, they have a large fan base. Some of the frame production did suffer from weaknesses, notably soft rear dropout slots and soft headstock bearing seatings producing bearing cup slack over time.

Good to hear about your batteries, they were noted for their long life.