Help! Gmb bike

Merrw

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Hi I have had this bike sat in the back of my shed for some years now - I struggle to use a pedal bike due to my health condition it’s been tinkered with is there anywhere I can take it to get it to working standard - it seems a shame to trash it - I’ve had someone offer me a few pounds for it should I let it go or get it repaired
Thanks

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi I have had this bike sat in the back of my shed for some years now - I struggle to use a pedal bike due to my health condition it’s been tinkered with is there anywhere I can take it to get it to working standard - it seems a shame to trash it - I’ve had someone offer me a few pounds for it should I let it go or get it repaired
Thanks
It's very unlikely that you'll find a shop that would have the will or knowledge to fix it. It's the sort of thing that a DIY enthuiast with good knowledge of electrical things could fix after a bit of research as long as the motor's OK.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
What do you want to do with the bike ?
Try to get it working for your self or to sell for some one else to use ?

Merrw

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2021
I’d like to get it working for myself - I’m a single mum to a very energetic son and I have been trying to go on bike rides with him but to

Merrw

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Whoops don’t know what happened there.... don’t mind having a go at fixing it if it’s not too difficult

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Show a pic of your bike.