Greenedge cs2 throttle restriction

Sutty86

Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2017
Skipton
Anyone know how to do it, stays at around 6mph free wheeling
I've done the 1919 secret settings and it's already 45kph

Bike is pretty nice only done 8 mile today on assist 1, nice bit of exercise also got a trailer for the kids which has a claw like grip

D

Deleted member 4366

Are there two speed settings: One for the PAS and another for the throttle? Sometimes there's a separate setting for the throttle that changes between 0 and 6 (normal and 6kmph)

Jips1971

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 7, 2016
Neath
I have one of these, and mine happily toddles along at higher than 6mph on the throttle.
I did buy it a couple of years ago before the reg changed, and I too have changed the max to 19mph.

It may be that if you only have power assist set to 3 or less, you only get a lower speed. Try it at power assist 5.
If it doesn’t work I’ll do a ytube on my settings

Sutty86

Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2017
Skipton
I have one of these, and mine happily toddles along at higher than 6mph on the throttle.
I did buy it a couple of years ago before the reg changed, and I too have changed the max to 19mph.

It may be that if you only have power assist set to 3 or less, you only get a lower speed. Try it at power assist 5.
If it doesn’t work I’ll do a ytube on my settings
That would be appreciated

No max speed is like 3mph on the throttle in all settings

Jips1971

Jan 7, 2016
Neath
Odd, that sounds like the ‘walk along’ mode on mine accessed I think by the (-) button.

I will try and do a video in the next couple of days and post the link

Jips1971

Jan 7, 2016
Neath
Glad to have helped.
Don’t de restrict too far or your battery won’t last

Enjoy