Haibike xduro 29er - Anyone Recommend a child seat that fits?

skerly

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 3, 2016
Surrey
I am having a few issues finding a child seat that will fit this frame, my dream of dropping off my daughter at nursery and then whooshing off to work are breaking before my every eyes..

So far I've tried my old trusty wee ride which doesn't easily fit the over sized frame (ive seen a new over sized frame connector is available for 2016) but the whole seat isn't quick to remove and setup.

I recently bought a hamax caress system with small frame adapter which also doesn't fit due to the 29er wheels and location of mount point on the down tube. I am pretty sure I have exhausted options via hamax who have said my only option is a pannier rack system.. although looking at the spec for the xduro I don't think the frame supports that either.

in a bit of a quandary.. its not the end of the world but it would have been nice to add a child seat which can easily be removed/fitted for nursery drop off

open to suggestions bar a towing mechanism as my daughters only 3 : )

Reactions: LeighPing

Vasilis_Pap

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2015
That's the main reason I went with trekking ebikes as my wife and I needed them for the 2 boys. I have a hamax and a polisport guppy on the penniers and they work very nicely. I think the only way to see which one will do on the frame is to go to a bike shop or Halford and test a few

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Related Articles

Advertisers