Has anyone tried this battery?

mfj197

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2014
Guildford
Can't say I have. It's a heavy old thing though, at 6kg. What would you be using it for?

Michael

camerart

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2012
Dorset
Hi Michael,

I fitted a motor wheel into my bike 6 months ago, I thought I had better by a battery for it. I read that liFePo4, is a good type of battery.
C.

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
There are some threads regarding to sun thing28 cells from endless sphere. worthing checking it out.

camerart

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2012
Dorset
You can get it from woosh and the price is very good
Hi,

I couldn't find the same size battery on WooshIf and if I'm correct the Woosh prices are a fair bit more, than the ebay one, keeping in mind that there is a charger included too.

C

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Yea the max they have for lifepo4 is 10ah and the price is more. You can get a charger cheap £20 and you have the warranty from them if thing goes wrong .

Buying battery from oversea is a gamble cos you do not get support and you do need to pay the vat up front like £30-40

There is a potential seller mixing the used cells with new one and you can not find out until you test the cells individually

camerart

Pedelecer
Mar 22, 2012
Dorset
Yea the max they have for lifepo4 is 10ah and the price is more. You can get a charger cheap £20 and you have the warranty from them if thing goes wrong .

Buying battery from oversea is a gamble cos you do not get support and you do need to pay the vat up front like £30-40

There is a potential seller mixing the used cells with new one and you can not find out until you test the cells individually
Hi,

I'll ponder a bit more before buying overseas.

You say "pay the vat upfront" I have another thread about this. If it is possible to pay the VAT upfront and avoid the extra admin charge, please reply on this thread please: http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/posts/243338/

C.

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Well I won't say more about vat as I do not much about this

I ordered battery twice from BMSBATTERY and both with a letter from FedEx later charging me £35

Again if u have a check the thread from endless sphere regarding to the feedback hope that will answer ur question.

Advertisers