has d8veh left this time for good?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Does subject matter knowledge make a good admin or a fair and consistent view on posts not being against the forums standards??
no, e-bike expertise is irrelevant to make a good admin.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Marwood Hill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2016
North Devon
Thinking about it, i am probably wrong. The ND photo group i created. I had no real knowledge of photography. I just encouraged people to share their location snaps regardless of quality and price of canera. If they loved their photos then post to the group and show them to the world. Now 20k are doing so. Some use phone cameras, some use expensive cameras with huge zoom lens. They all get along great. Same with ebikes. No matter what the price or knowledge.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
FB is handy for live events, incidents and issues. There's always someone streaming live stuff that the news wouldn't show you, ever.
You mean the news that isn't true?... :rolleyes:

• :D
Reactions: flecc

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
At the risk of turning this into some odd kinda memorial thread for deleted members.....(not a phrase a thought I’d write!)

Remembered d8veh tonight and a reply he wrote a while ago when I dropped my final battery key into the river Adur yesterday

Open battery, remove pins. Use anything !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
K how the hell did you lose it in the Adur.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Use anything !

Tomtom50

Just Joined
Oct 21, 2018
At the risk of turning this into some odd kinda memorial thread for deleted members.....(not a phrase a thought I’d write!)

Remembered d8veh tonight and a reply he wrote a while ago when I dropped my final battery key into the river Adur yesterday

Open battery, remove pins. Use anything !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, he helped a lot of people, me too.