Hello and here's my bike!!

Poppey Pettit

Just Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Just like to say high to everyone. Im nearly hitting 50 and bought my first full electric bike last April. i ride the 6 miles each way to work most days and out with the kids on the trails. Bike has covered nearly 900 miles fault free ( i did smash the screen falling off). I bought a complete bike converted by Electroncycles.co.uk and and full kit to convert the wifes mid August before we went on holiday. I stuck with Electroncycles as they gave me so much help first time and then loads of help on my first build. The wife dropped the bike on the road after A two weeks, and half smashed the twist throttle and they replaced it free. Ive got an itch to build another bike over the winter, but cant really warrant spending more money. Love the idea of the cyc x1 pro, but maybe too mental for me. Any way, the bike is sitting now in the garagre and already cant wait for next spring. The commute to work is now killing me and thoughts of the New Forrest keeps me going.
All the best,
PS picture of bike when i picked it up (not quite so shiny now and chain ring is now black