Hello from Coventry

Covkid

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 14, 2018
Coventry
Hell, I'm Paul, 56, slightly overweight and I quite like leaving my car at home and cycling to and from work which is 10 miles exactly each way, (when the weather and work circumstances allow). One of the things putting me off are some long up hill sections that have me arriving to work needing a shower but we don't have that luxury. So I am about to go to my local and trusted bike shop (Jardines) and purchase a Volt Pulse X subject to liking my test ride. I'm doing that tomorrow so we will see how we go.
This is a great forum and thanks for having me.

D

Deleted member 4366

Be sure to come back and give regular updates on how it performs and how reliable it is.

Reactions: Covkid

Covkid

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 14, 2018
Coventry
Well I finally picked up my Volt Pulse X today and only had a chance to do a quick 5 miles up and back down a drudge of a country road near my home but what a difference to riding it on my normal bike. Tomorrow I am doing the 10 miles each way commute to and from work. Its nearly all up hill on the way there so I am really looking forward to this bike transforming this run for me. So glad to finally be part of the pedelecs team.