Hello from Oxygen

Oxygen Electric Bikes

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 19, 2018
We are now officially on the pedelec forum.... finally :cool:!

So a little bit about us, we pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and well spec'd reliable e-bikes. We have recently been taken over and over the next 12 months we will be adding new bikes to our range and taking on new dealers around the UK.

Please feel free to ask any questions (there are no silly ones!), and we look forwards to hearing from you

From all the team at Oxygen Electric Bikes Ltd

Andy Bluenoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2016
uk
Hi Dale

Great to see you on the forum finally.
I'll keep it short as I have my ongoing review thread about my Oxygen SCross MTB which tells the full story, but will just say thanks for all the heelp and advice you have given me during my 13 months of ownership.

You cant beat top customer service, and that's what I have had (and beyond) all the way through my ownership.

I can highly recommend Oxygen to anyone looking at eBikes.

JPGiant

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2017
West Yorkshire
Hi Dale
Welcome and thanks for all the support we've had from you and the team.
The MTB is going strong (bought in January) and I'm coping well with the local 15% hills.
J

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
We are now officially on the pedelec forum.... finally :cool:!

So a little bit about us, we pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and well spec'd reliable e-bikes. We have recently been taken over and over the next 12 months we will be adding new bikes to our range and taking on new dealers around the UK.

Please feel free to ask any questions (there are no silly ones!), and we look forwards to hearing from you

From all the team at Oxygen Electric Bikes Ltd
what took you so long ???

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
My 2015 eMate is still going strong. I wish it was 3Kg lighter and that you hadn't used a Das-Kit battery set up, but those are my only major gripes.

Reactions: Andy Bluenoes

Oxygen Electric Bikes

Sep 19, 2018
Hi Dale

Great to see you on the forum finally.
I'll keep it short as I have my ongoing review thread about my Oxygen SCross MTB which tells the full story, but will just say thanks for all the heelp and advice you have given me during my 13 months of ownership.

You cant beat top customer service, and that's what I have had (and beyond) all the way through my ownership.

I can highly recommend Oxygen to anyone looking at eBikes.
Thanks Andy your more then welcome and I'm so please the bike still going strong and hopefully for many more miles

Reactions: Andy Bluenoes

Oxygen Electric Bikes

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, and fix it so my odometer doesn't reset back to zero every now and then...
Hello, it can be fixed we now have better conectors for the battery side and the controller side. Its re setting due to arcing between the batery and contoller. if you want to send both the controller and battery back i will change the terminals.
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JPGiant

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
Thanks for the offer. I had quite a few issues with power cut outs, so eventually made my own repair and directly plugged the battery into the controller, bypassing the connectors which were the cause of the problem. Not a tidy solution, but it works.