Hello

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
So pleased for you :) I'm new to all things e-bike related and have just put through a cycle to work request for the Wisper 705se... can't wait. Like you I did a fair bit of online research and headed to a local dealer -also found the info and help on here invaluable. Enjoy your ride, when it arrives.

Reactions: Clara

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
So pleased for you :) I'm new to all things e-bike related and have just put through a cycle to work request for the Wisper 705se... can't wait. Like you I did a fair bit of online research and headed to a local dealer -also found the info and help on here invaluable. Enjoy your ride, when it arrives.

Thank you very much. I'm very excited now.

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016

I hope you will do a write up as well when you receive your new bike.

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
Yep. Will do, from a newbie's perspective. Took me a little while to decide and my choice was determined by the advice I received on here coupled within my rather short stature