Hello

Anicecupoftea

Just Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Hi there. Lurked for a while, joined a few weeks ago, and now stepping into the light

I was initially seduced by the simplicity of a Gtech. It did the job of getting me back on a bike cycling a couple of miles to work rather than driving, realising that cycling is good for the dodgy knee rather than hurting it, and remembering how much fun it is. But I found I didn't need the assistance all the time and it's impossible to switch it off on the move. That, with the single speed, is a bit frustrating and found myself coasting a lot of the time when I'd like to have pushed myself a bit harder.

So I sold the Gtech and bought an Oxygen S-Cross. With 21 gears I use it unassisted 95% of the time, but it's a joy to turn on assistance when a hill feels too much or I'm getting tired at the end of a long ride. It will hopefully take the sting out of bad weather too, so I'll carry on commuting through the winter.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi and welcome to the addiction they call pedelecing :)

Stradaman

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2018
North West
Welcome. Good bike you got there. I test rode one and had an absolute blast on it. Was gonna get it until I tried a mid drive, definitely not as fun but much better suited to my style of riding.

Anyway enjoy it!