help Wheel and wiring issue

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
hi all i hope some one can help. i was putting the old electric back together and ive hit a coup of issues.

rear wheel (electric hub) when i try to move it with the throttle its seems to be jaming. it tries to move and sometimes does half a turn. the same happen when you try to push the bike backward its feels like the wheels jammed. peddles forward no problem. i did have the rear cog of but it went back on ok. as said it peddles ok and the cog spins freely. any ideas.

also PAS wires. my new controller is brown, black and yellow the old crack senor is white black, blue and brown, will it work with 3 of those wires and which three/

any help thanks

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
wheel issue sorted and i feel rather stupid. when i was changing the wheel back over i removed the disc. put the little bit of platic back on and put the screews back in. not knowing they wernt the originals and were 2mm to long and they were going right through and catching inside. im a muppet. just the PAS now

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
so another update, but a peddle PAS unit on and sussed diffrent colour wires out, and the PAS works, all the time as theres no speed on the display. how does an electric bike measure what speed your doing.

Advertisers