Hi everyone

Lotus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2020
Hi I'm originally from West Yorkshire now living in Hampshire, looking to get an emtb in the next 3 months or so maybe even into next year.
I've looked at the cube range of bikes budget about 1700 to 2k want mid drive motor hidden battery in down tube I know I could buy cheaper but its going to be a bike for all seasons doing a bit of off-roading with the wife.
Want good range good parts.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome

Price could go a lot higher too
Your budget will get you a nice bike

Lotus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2020
Thx fat rat for replying maybe my budget was a tad too high so my wife says so even if my budget is 1k ish lets say as I'm still on furlough have been for 5 months, so now its becoming more of a challenge to find a bike with the specs I want with the look of a cool bike and not a bike with a massive battery stuck on it trying not to be an ebike snob, but this bike going to be my number 1 bike that I use all the time in all weathers on all surfaces.

PP100

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2020
Thx fat rat for replying maybe my budget was a tad too high so my wife says so even if my budget is 1k ish lets say as I'm still on furlough have been for 5 months, so now its becoming more of a challenge to find a bike with the specs I want with the look of a cool bike and not a bike with a massive battery stuck on it trying not to be an ebike snob, but this bike going to be my number 1 bike that I use all the time in all weathers on all surfaces.
As you may know most bikes were as hard to find for sell as Unicorns teeth in the last few months but if you are prepared as you say to wait - perhaps on a list for new stock - and can stretch if necessary to £1500/2000 you ought to be able to get a decent ride once you have narrowed down the options.

Reactions: Lotus