Hi random question please help?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well the screen looks cracked and looks like it is covered in rust so imo it is not worth the time and money to fix it.

Julieh30

Just Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Thank you.
Yes that was my thinking also was just hoping it was worth salvaging it’s a shame

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the batt will be the most expensive part so if you buy one to fit that bike and then have to replace a load more parts then it will just be a money pit.

id put it back in the canal lol ;)

Reactions: Julieh30

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Now I see the Fotos!!
I think that the battery is missing, the most expensive bit.
Some batteries are difficult to source, especially if the bike is more than a few years old, as this one appears to be.
It looks like it needs a lot of work, but as I don't know the model myself, you should wait and see if someone who has (had) the same one can help you better.
As it looks to me personally, it is worth nothing.
I hope someone else can be more helpful than I am.
Regards
Andy

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The battery would have been a 10.4ah 36v round bottle battery these can be had cheaply, life though generally isn't great as they will probably only use Samsung 26F in 10s4p config . The cells will be ok for 2 years or so then capacity will drop.
With no battery any 36v & capacity with a fitting cradle will work.
The electrics are KT as the screen is an lcd3 so all bits easy to get hold of.
Ideally you need a power source to test if the motor works, that's if the lcd also works. A lipo or any 36v battery will work, battery only needs hotwire connecting to the existing terminals for crude test.