Hi

Creative Native

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2019
PO31 7FB
Hi All,
Prior to major lumber decompression surgery 7 weeks ago, I would cycle a daily round trip of 8 miles to work and back. In order to ease myself back in to full recovery and fitness, i purchased a Yosepower conversion kit and fitted it to an old Diamondback Sorrento SE steel frame I had kicking around.

At first, the thought of using an electric bike left me feeling a tad frustrated and also that I was somehow cheating. However, I find the whole experience quite enjoyable, to the extent that I now want to tinker and learn a lot more on how I can improve my current set up. I have spent hours looking through the various threads on here and have learnt a great deal. I will soon be posting a few questions for advice on my ever growing thoughts!!

ChuckingFeet

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2019
Derby
Very best wishes for a speedy recovery , but you have probably now got a terminal allergy , once you get used to E-bikes, you will not return to analog/acoustic bikes . Instead you will go further/faster/higher , get more exercise and earn the approbation of your local lycra luddites , who no doubt will pant at you that you have chucking feet too , have fun ;)

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
As above once bitten by the bug your done for lol