Hot £1 Coin

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
Went out to do my daily shop, got home to watch Wigan Warriors, sat down while my son made me a cup of tea..... Then the right cheek of my bum started to feel painful, so as an experienced biker I stuck it out, not being a softie I stuck it out for another 10 seconds, when the pain got too intense to bear I leapt up ( not really) but it sounds better stuck my hand in my back pocket and found a PP3 battery that had shorted out on some pound coins in my pocket (yes I am quite wealthy) and reached an incredible temperature.

Photos of the mark are available to adults over the age of 18 for a large fee.:D:D:D:D

True story

D

Deleted member 4366

I've done it many times because I used to teach electronics to school-kids. You couldn't leave your test battery lying round because they'd nick it, so you had to keep it in your pocket. The cheap ones don't get quite as hot because they don't have enough capacity, but the good quality ones are a disaster.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Went out to do my daily shop, got home to watch Wigan Warriors, sat down while my son made me a cup of tea..... Then the right cheek of my bum started to feel painful, so as an experienced biker I stuck it out, not being a softie I stuck it out for another 10 seconds, when the pain got too intense to bear I leapt up ( not really) but it sounds better stuck my hand in my back pocket and found a PP3 battery that had shorted out on some pound coins in my pocket (yes I am quite wealthy) and reached an incredible temperature.

Photos of the mark are available to adults over the age of 18 for a large fee.:D:D:D:D

True story
An engineer is a person that can do for a penny what any fool can do for a pound and a pp3 battery

Last edited:

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
"Then the right cheek of my bum started to feel painful, so as an experienced biker I stuck it out"

Experienced cyclists may do this in Wigan, round here it can get you arrested, experienced or not.:)

john h

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 22, 2012
murthly castle estate
was in a house when young grandad threw one pp3 into box under sink 5 minutes later smoke coming out opend door fire , there was brillo pads [ie steel wool] in box shoe polish ect .A les:rolleyes:son learned for life

Advertisers