I thought that I could smell something burning!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

TZC

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2014
loads of good stuff on this site ;)

i bet thats how i go out impressive dent tho :D
Good stuff, being sick Shiv in another perspective

Must you post this type of stuff in an ebike forum?! I've seen worse from you I admit. And-

Maybe that is how you'll go out but I think you'll leave a smaller dent ;)

Better get upgrading

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its the off topic forum and u seen the brexit thread pmsl

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Surprised and impressed how the fire seemed contained in the one property and not spreading to adjoining houses. Feel for folk whose home that was, and thank goodness to the Fire Brigade turning up in good time.
One of the better changes to building design and practice has been the isolation of terraced housing one from another. No longer the awful lofts running the length of the terrace, or joists sticking through one house to another. Nor single skins.

Mind, in our last house, there was a clear hole through the wall where they had simply not cut the blocks and properly mortared behind the soil stack pipe. The saving grace was that, at least on our side, it was well covered in plasterboard.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing and TZC

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
One of the better changes to building design and practice has been the isolation of terraced housing one from another. No longer the awful lofts running the length of the terrace, or joists sticking through one house to another. Nor single skins.

Mind, in our last house, there was a clear hole through the wall where they had simply not cut the blocks and properly mortared behind the soil stack pipe. The saving grace was that, at least on our side, it was well covered in plasterboard.
Good - lessons have been partly learnt https://www.prettygateinfantschool.co.uk/index.php/gallery/2017-2018/year-2-burning-london

Thinks of Grenfell Tower :-(

Advertisers