If money was no object...

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
..what would you get (bike).?....I,d get this black/gold thing..sw put a pic up of it a few weeks ago...can,t remember what it was..just know I,d meld myself into it...so what would your dream bike be?...

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011
May I ask why , with the money no object and your knowledge I'm really keen to know. Sorry but not all obvious

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and if i could drive a car id put one of these in it say a vw golf ;)

with 2 900bhp turbos and a 4 stage nitro kit ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
  • :D
Reactions: Steve A

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

but you can fix that with unlimited money tho :)

you should see the house id build.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
The one I'm building now. By the end of next year I'll have put as much into it as many on here spend on an eMTB. But I will be sitting much closer to the ground and have a higher top speed :cool:

Reactions: Paul smith

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
...aye wave..2nd pic..thats the one.. ..I think...look forward to seeing your creation anotherkiwi...

D

Deleted member 4366

May I ask why please ? Interested to understand
It's comfortable with it's run-in Brooks saddle and air suspension; it's light and silent; it has a range up to 129 miles and loads of torque for hill-climbing; it can cruise at 22 mph (if you want) and assist to 28 mph (if you want); it has a really nice control system with instant and adjustable pedal assist, superb brakes, nice gear-shifting and puncture proof tyres. Finally, it's virtually maintenance free.

What more would you want?

I don't want faster, I don't need more power, I'd be surprised if I could find more comfort or less maintenance.

Reactions: Gaz

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
It's comfortable with it's run-in Brooks saddle and air suspension; it's light and silent; it has a range up to 129 miles and loads of torque for hill-climbing; it can cruise at 22 mph (if you want) and assist to 28 mph (if you want); it has a really nice control system with instant and adjustable pedal assist, superb brakes, nice gear-shifting and puncture proof tyres. Finally, it's virtually maintenance free.

I don't want faster, I don't need more power, I'd be surprised if I could find more comfort or less maintenance.
Taking those mudguards off would be a start ;)

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Well, If money no object then..
Keyless Unlocking and Switch On/Off.
Auto Self-folding like Di Blasi R30 but for a bike with pedals.
Auto Self Charging like iRobot vacuum cleaner or iCybie robot dog.
Auto Follow Me and Collision Avoidance like DJI copter drone.
KERS system to store up unused power output and braking energy for quick takeoff gets round Watts limit?
!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011

Makes perfect sense ! I didn't really phrase my question right.

what's the actual motor /battery/controller specs to achieve the enviable stats ?