Interview with David Miall

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
There is a web address attached which leads to an interview conducted last summer with the boss of Wisper.

While many forum members may have seen the piece, I can't locate any reference to it in search and I certainly haven't seen the clip before. I add it purely for its limited interest value although I'm somewhat loath to do so as it perhaps provides Mr Miall and his company with the oxygen of publicity which may be a little unfair on the other BEBA members who use this forum.

I make no comment whatsoever, (many of you will be delighted to hear) and I'm offering it purely for the limited interest value I mentioned.

My apologies if you have all seen it before.

David Miall of Wisper Bikes tells Intruders how he is going to change the daily commute « en-cleantech

(Couldn't get the link thing to work and added the web address manually so I hope it comes out ok!)

Indalo

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Interesting video. Sounds like quite a success story.

I liked the comments about investment (i.e. they owe no money) and about committment to customer service which I must admit from reading posts here, seems to be true and not just a sound bite.

Regards

Jerry

rustic

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2008
North Essex
Interesting video, if I was in the market for an electric bike I'd have little hesitation in going for a Wisper. Nice bike, great back up support. A very sincere 'boot lace' company in my opinion. All they need is a wider range of frame sizes (Not just the Alpino) and sales could rocket!!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I posted this last week.......you really must learn to keep up:p

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And I missed it too Eddie, so thanks for the posting Indalo, it's an interesting video.