Introduction

Misty0n

Just Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Hi, Im a 72 year old Veteran with Mobility and Mental Health issues....I love cycling and love to be outdoors alone due to my PTSD problems...Im looking for an E Bike to help me fulfil my need to do something I love and enjoy the exercise etc.
Ive had E Bikes in the past but its obvious I have`nt found the right one yet...Im looking for a High Voltage, low Wattage with a 15ah/17ah battery with a high range etc.
I live in Llanilar, which is a small village just outside Aberystwyth and I have accessability to cycle paths and country roads which I would love to cycle again.
I really need to find a cycle that I can "try before I buy" but that is very difficult in this area due to the lack of "Main Dealers".
The E Bikes I have been looking at are: Moscow Plus and Woosh Camino, but I am open to any suggestion. Thank you for giving me the chance to appeal to your knowledge.

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
There is a place near Aberaeron at Cilcennin. You can find them at Cyclemart.co.uk
Last time I was there they did have some demo bikes, though they are at the high end price wise. There was a young bloke there very enthusiastic about e-bikes and conversions.
Have you thought about conversion?