Juice Lubes praise

Highside43

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2016
Aberdovey
www.cubeengineering.co.uk
I can't remember who on here said that they use Fork Juice from Juice Lubes (SW???), but I ordered some from them as want to keep my new toy clean (almost as anal as EddiePJ....).

Bought a few different products as postage was free after £25.

Box arrived the other week, obviously having had a rough ride in transit - so much so that one can had almost discharged itself, the top was smashed and you could see the box had been crumpled up like an accordion.

Quick phone call to Juice Lubes, photo sent as proof and they sent another can out straight away.

They also threw in as an apology (even though I said it wasn't their fault and obviously that of the courier) 2 more cans of Fork Juice, chain lube, 2 x bike cleaning bottles and a water displacer spray can.

Customer service at it's highest level.

Can I therefore openly praise Rob and Juice Lubes for his customer service, and endorse their products as I have used them for the last few rides after a wet Cannock Chase, and they have been as good as any Muc-Off product I have used previously.

http://www.juicelubes.co.uk/

Last edited:

Lumos

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2015
Well done for highlighting great service. On the strength of this I have just put in an order of my own. Let's see how the fork juice performs.

Reactions: Highside43

Related Articles

Advertisers