just received my KTM E-Cross P

bonerp

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2014
Firstly thanks to E Motion EVC in Swindon. Very pleasant experience and some nice people Keith Mark and Mr Mechanic whos name I didn't get to know.

I'll be doing a full review once I've gotten used to it and spent more time in the saddle. Done around 15km (whatever that is in english) and blasted up hills, cut up the lycra brigade and generally enjoyed the distance travelled rather swiftly.

After testing several bikes, I believe I have one of the best currently available in terms of spec, quality of ride and delivery of power. I am consistently riding faster than before with a big grin.

Cheers KTM (and Col)
Cheers EMotion EVC (Swindon)
Cheers Pedelec forum for everyones help.

Hi,

Just logged on to find a message of yours to reply to, so I could send you the new Panasonic manual thats now available (for some reason its not possible to attach files to direct messages), and saw this.

Glad the bike has arrived and your first impressions are good. Certainly everyone who tries one of the new Panasonic drive bikes loves them. All of the bikes that have been sold to staff and partners of staff at our place have been Panasonic equipped, but yet as a whole our dealers are selling Bosch bikes far more. I think we have to do more work to promote the hub driven bikes, because there are a lot of people missing out :)

the guys at eMotion are a great dealer and we're really happy to be working with them, so I'm glad they were able to help you.

Attached is the manual, and if you have any questions at all, you know where we are.

Regards
Col.

Attachments

Reactions: bonerp

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Proper piece of kit.

The pannier rack is nicely set back, so you shouldn't have any problems with heel clearance.

And the orange lock is a neat touch - picks out the orange detail on the bike.

As regards Col's dealers selling more Bosch bikes, I'm not surprised.

When people look at the Rose, the usual comment is not about the bike, but along the lines of "Bosch, eh? Quality that.".

Rightly or wrongly, Bosch has a very good name with the non-bike buying public.