Help! Keyde Conversion Kit UK Supplier

jameslawtonhome

Just Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Hi All.

Would anyone happen to know where I can buy a Keyde conversion kit from in the uk (or even Europe at a push)? I've bought a second hand bike and the motor is faulty and the only option I can see is to order directly from China via the Alibaba site, which is uber confusing :(

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, James.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
You won't get one in the UK at a sensible price. there was someone recently selling rebranded kits at an extortionate price, but I can't remember the brand name. There's no problem buying from China. You just send a message with what you want and they send you an invoice. If your motor is broken, you can probably get spare parts direct from Keyde. Send them a message with what you need. If they're anything like Xiongda, the spares might be ridiculously cheap.

jameslawtonhome

Just Joined
Mar 28, 2021
You won't get one in the UK at a sensible price. there was someone recently selling rebranded kits at an extortionate price, but I can't remember the brand name. There's no problem buying from China. You just send a message with what you want and they send you an invoice. If your motor is broken, you can probably get spare parts direct from Keyde. Send them a message with what you need. If they're anything like Xiongda, the spares might be ridiculously cheap.
Many thanks vfr400. I'll give it a go and see. Cheers, James.