King Meter Power Down

DannyK

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2008
Brecon Mid Wales
If I park my Woosh Siroco CDL for more than a few minutes the king meter powers down and I loose my ride data. Is there anyway to extend this power down to say about an hour. Love the bike, been riding on the French cycle paths with the dog in the trailer (when he's not running) and had a great holiday.
Many thanks for any help.
Danny

D

Deleted member 4366

You can adjust the sleep time on some panels, but I don't think you can on King Meter ones. Have you scrolled through all the settings?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I read somewhere some time ago that there is a way to get into the advanced settings on the J-LCD but could not find the info. Simplest way may be to ask Woosh to swap out your J-LCD.

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
I think its hold up and down to get into advanced, but.. there's no setting for display sleep unfortunately. There should be a lithium button battery inside to save the time data, it may just save the clock though.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I think the J-LCD keeps the odometer until you manually reset it. Other than that, only the average speed is lost when the J-LCD powers down.

DannyK

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2008
Brecon Mid Wales
Many thanks for all your replies, I have checked the settings and can find no way to change the sleep mode. It is the trip mileage that I would like to keep but I shall have to get into the habit of taking a reading every time I stop for a break and then adding it to the new trip reading.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I did find one online but can't find it now. Google is your friend.

It's only got a few functions. Mode for trip or odo. Up and down for assist levels. Press up after 5 max assist and it changes from speedo to average or max speed, and that's it.

Hold down up and down together and you get into the setup menu.

garyten

Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2014
I think you might need the J King meter, the one above is the SW Meter, there are Two versions.
Try this one below.

Click Here

My J king instructions states- (Translation a bit ropey)

In the Power On State, hold MODE and the display start to work for the
controller power supply.

In the Power On State, hold MODE or lay aside (the sate
is no speed and no setting) for five minutes, to cut off the
e-bike power supply. In the Power Off state, the display
and the controller don’t use the battery power supply. So
the power consumption is ZERO.

garyten

Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2014
If you download from the link above, you will get both in the one document, the Chinese version is first and if you scroll on down you will start the English version.