Kiox software

Fishy

Pedelecer
Nov 16, 2018
Just had a notification of new software for Kiox, does anyone know what the changes are?

D

Deleted member 25121

Just had a notification of new software for Kiox, does anyone know what the changes are?
There are some postings about the new Kiox 1.0.4.3 firmware on this thread:
There seem to be many changes but I'm not sure if there are any new features, I can't find any documentation on 1.0.4.3 and the 1.0.0.0 documentation is so poor I can't do a page by page comparison to figure out what's changed.
I updated using the Bosch eBike Connect app on my iPhone and it was slow and rather quirky but I got there in the end.

Fishy

Pedelecer
Nov 16, 2018
I updated to 1.0.4.3 when it was first released, strange thing is, this morning, in my Connect app, the feed said there was an update for Kiox, but when I just checked again, it was no longer there.

D

Deleted member 25121

I updated to 1.0.4.3 when it was first released, strange thing is, this morning, in my Connect app, the feed said there was an update for Kiox, but when I just checked again, it was no longer there.
I just checked mine, Feed has a message about updates being available for the Kiox, dated 5/22/19 (22nd May), but when I select My eBike and the Kiox there's no message about an update being available.
I think the Feed message may be generic and the app hasn't communicated with the Kiox when its displayed.

Fishy

Pedelecer
Nov 16, 2018
I just checked mine, Feed has a message about updates being available for the Kiox, dated 5/22/19 (22nd May), but when I select My eBike and the Kiox there's no message about an update being available.
I think the Feed message may be generic and the app hasn't communicated with the Kiox when its displayed.
Maybe, strange it popped up today, not been on there since I updated.

D

Deleted member 25121

The Bosch eBike Connect app on my iPhone updated on the 5th July to provide "patches and improved stability", maybe Feed was changed then.