Help! Knaap Bike

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Well over 2k for a funky looking bike using generic electronics. Might be fun in the snow and mud but it isn't a 2.2k ebike !!!
A Bafang hub & controller with C961 is bog std Bafang stuff.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Well over 2k for a funky looking bike using generic electronics. Might be fun in the snow and mud but it isn't a 2.2k ebike !!!
A Bafang hub & controller with C961 is bog std Bafang stuff.
I agree. It's very expensive considering that it has cheap brakes and gears, and you could probably by the electrical stuff as a kit for about £600. If it were a standard sort of Ebike with 26" wheels and the rest of the stuff the same, I'd expect the price to be less than £1000.

Quarryjmiller

Pedelecer
Aug 18, 2015
To be fair, you would be hard pressed to find a 26” wheel bike at £1000 with a battery that large and the ability to carry two, the spec isn’t that bad, I’m not too sure about the riding position, it doesn’t look as though you can adjust the saddle but it looks as though you could go for a single seat and use it like a cargo bike, it depends on whether you like being the centre of attention, it looks like a lot of fun to me.

D

Deleted member 33385

I think it's too heavy, there's no seat height adjustment (that I can see), and it's overpriced for the electro gubbins it contains.