Kudos Secret

Sanjuro

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello all I have a few questions about the Kudos secret.

1) Is the led easy to remove? I will lock the bike outside sometimes and I know from experience people will still anything however useless it might be to them.

2)Is it possible to get an led spare? I don't see it on the kudos website.

3)Is it possible to get batteries with a longer range?

4) This might be a stupid question but is it possible to ride the secret in the rain?

5) I see they they no longer have the transport bag. Anyone have any suggestions about an alternative transport bag?

Sanjuro

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks, that would be the easiest route. It's just that I saw someone from Kudos here a couple of times and thought they might answer.

jwm

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2014
Hampshire
1) Is the led easy to remove? I will lock the bike outside sometimes and I know from experience people will still anything however useless it might be to them.

Not really, though anything can be taken off just depends how rough someone wants to b

Its a standard unit - King meter type, not sure why you would want though

10.X ah battery is max, but you can get spares to carry, they are not particularily heany. Though the range is pretty good

4) This might be a stupid question but is it possible to ride the secret in the rain?

Absolutely

5) I see they they no longer have the transport bag. Anyone have any suggestions about an alternative transport bag?

Sorry never had a bag for ours, they are compact and tidy, so not sure you would need a bag for communting etc

regards

John

Reactions: Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2018

Not really, though anything can be taken off just depends how rough someone wants to b

Its a standard unit - King meter type, not sure why you would want though

10.X ah battery is max, but you can get spares to carry, they are not particularily heany. Though the range is pretty good

Absolutely

Sorry never had a bag for ours, they are compact and tidy, so not sure you would need a bag for communting etc

regards

John
The led spare, is just in case the led gets stolen or damaged.
The bag is just for concealing the bike on long train journeys. Now that I've seen the transport bag in question, it's not really suitable. I can just look on Amazon.