Kudos Tourer 8 spd ,a beginners story

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
Recently bought a Kudos Tourer from their base at Swalecliffe,first impressions are favourable, will post more about my experience with it as 'we'grow old!

1st off ,not easy to pick and choose an e- bike ,there are not many dealers have them , the guys at Kudos were very helpfull in letting me try several machines before letting me loose on the tourer 8 spd, all though this restricted brand choice, the good old interweb lets you look around , I chose Kudos for the aesthetic looks of their range and keen prices.

initial thoughts on the bike, it is built down to a price , but has good quality components where it matters, the one size fits all frame,is a shortcoming ,it might prove diffulcult for me to get comfy ,the finish seems very good, apart from the chunky welds of the frame tubing,and should have some bosses to fit a bottle cage on the bike, but to bear in mind that the electrics on this bike probably represent the bulk of the budget.

I bought the Kudos to get back too cycling after a long layoff after being knocked off over 10 years ago, my cycling then was the high end of recreational touring with a well speced bike put together by myself, so I do know what I like ,

Time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator: