LCD3

Millard

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 6, 2019
Everything else seems to work except My speed isn’t correct, can anyone give me some input

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Set the lcd to 25km/h and correct wheel size, then go for a ride with a GPS for a real world speed reading.
If your LCD reading disagrees with GPS then adjust P1 values to get it to match as near a possible.
If LCD under reads speed adjust P1 values up, if LCD over reads adjust P1 Values down. Do which ever until the readings are close.
Once you get the LCD & GPS close to within 0.3km/h then you can set the LCD km/h to what you like and it should be quite accurate.

Millard

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 6, 2019
Set the lcd to 25km/h and correct wheel size, then go for a ride with a GPS for a real world speed reading.
If your LCD reading disagrees with GPS then adjust P1 values to get it to match as near a possible.
If LCD under reads speed adjust P1 values up, if LCD over reads adjust P1 Values down. Do which ever until the readings are close.
Once you get the LCD & GPS close to within 0.3km/h then you can set the LCD km/h to what you like and it should be quite accurate.
How do I set it to 25km/h

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
With KT LCD3 switched on press the up/down buttons simultaneously 4 - 5 secs, the display should flash. First option is odo speed so use the up/down buttons to toggle the speed to 25km/h. Quickly press on/off button to toggle through the other options of wheel size, metric/imperial readings. Long press on/off to exit when done.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
You can only get the settings screen within a few seconds of switching on, so switch it off first, otherwise all you get is the chance to delete your trip odometer.