leisurewheels Haibike

Zebb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2012
Hi any feedback on this bike shop and bike would be gratefully received. Haibike sduro hardseven 1.0

Any known faults or upgrades needed.?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Hi any feedback on this bike shop and bike would be gratefully received. Haibike sduro hardsevern 1.0

Any known faults or upgrades needed.?

Thank you.
For ANY secondhand e-bike, expect that the battery(s) are shot and are expensive and sometimes difficult to replace.
My personal take is to go for at least a 20 mile ride to test capacity, longer being better than shorter, for all batteries....FUN!
If the battery(s) test out well, and assuming they are at least a year old, do not invest a lot in buying them, as some seem to have quite short lives, as they have probably not been properly maintained.
With a high priced 2nd hand bike, it could eventually work out to be more expensive than buying everything new.....and with a full guarantee....
Learn how to look after the bike and battery(s) and save yourself a bundle in the future...
Someone here will know that bike model and help you further, I am just talking generally...
Cheap new with guarantee is better than expensive secondhand, to my mind....
regards
Andy

Zebb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2012
Hi thank you for taking the time to reply, however I was referring to a new bike from https://www.leisurewheels.co.uk

But appreciate the reply thank you

Audio2

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
I went to the shop about a year ago, quite a small shop only about 3 or 4 very expensive ebikes on show. The previous years Cube bikes on their website were not available. Suggest you phone befor you go to see them.

Zebb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah thanks would do that as a matter check on stock.

darren66

Pedelecer
Feb 23, 2020
I've just purchased a Cube Cross hybrid pro 625 from them, it wasn't the original bike I ordered, they advertise discounted previous years models, then tell you they're no longer available once you've paid, but this practise is not unusual to them, after doing some shopping around, I found that a good percentage of online shops do this...
Anyway, they offered me a slightly more expensive option, this bike seemed to be out of stock or unavailable until later in the season at most other retailers, particularly in the size/colour I wanted, but they duly delivered four days after ordering with a saving of almost £400 on everyone else's listed price. I'm actually glad they didn't have my original choice, I've ended up with a better model and cheaper than I could have gotten it elsewhere.

Zebb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2012
Hi, great to hear you got a bike from them. Hope it's good one that you will enjoy. I am still looking and it's good to find different bikes available. good luck with it.