London, ExCel Mar 04-06 2104

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Juicy have been invited (yes, invited! insert proud smiley here) to display at the Eco Build Show 2014.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth we have a stand at the entrance to the show, so you'd be welcome to come and visit to see our bikes up close. The chance of a test ride is a possibility too.

Full details of the event which showcases all that is good in the world of modern, environmentally aware building design and techniques are available here:

eco-build.gif

This is a fascinating and informative event for anyone with a passion for environmental building techniques - a former occupation for me, and an event I still make time for. So, If anyone would like to volunteer to look after our stand, I can go look around the show... :)

C

Cyclezee

Juicy have been invited (yes, invited! insert proud smiley here) to display at the Eco Build Show 2014.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth we have a stand at the entrance to the show, so you'd be welcome to come and visit to see our bikes up close. The chance of a test ride is a possibility too.

Full details of the event which showcases all that is good in the world of modern, environmentally aware building design and techniques are available here:

View attachment 8062

This is a fascinating and informative event for anyone with a passion for environmental building techniques - a former occupation for me, and an event I still make time for. So, If anyone would like to volunteer to look after our stand, I can go look around the show... :)
Nice one Bob, expenses and commission?;);)

Reactions: JuicyBike

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Ah, that would be on a non-commission, non-expenses, do it for the love of Juicy Bikes only basis John. You know how mean frugal I am. But thanks for the offer!

Clockwise

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 28, 2013
Might register and go along for the day. Kinda worried knowing the usual amounts of paper given out by the stands and how that will be "eco" but that's another thing.

Reactions: JuicyBike

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Might register and go along for the day. Kinda worried knowing the usual amounts of paper given out by the stands and how that will be "eco" but that's another thing.
Hopefully all the paper will be useful (our own hand outs certainly will be!).
Hope to see you there.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Juicy...why does a smile come to my mind when I type that word...please can you give us a report on the Eco Build Show....is it going to happen again,what was it like ?
KudosDave
Well, there's one thing we share David!

Fantastic show and only two e-bike companies there: a Dutch company and Juicy.

It does happen every year and 10s of thousands attend. We held impromptu test rides outside as and when customers wanted and never had a moments rest throughout the whole show.

We occupied a space 30 metres by 12 metres at the very front of the show entrance and captured the attention of vast majority of visitors. Our Juicy-Li Scooter went down particularly well with the audience.

The show happens each and every year and I try to attend as a visitor. This year Juicy were given space for free and so working for once, I didn't get much of a chance to see around the latest green-building technologies on display.

I thoroughly enjoyed the event and meeting the many new contacts and customers. We may even pay to show next year!