Looking for advice on buying e bike!

AlexJ4221

Just Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Scotland
Hi folks, new here. Hope you are all keeping well! Hopefully I’m in the right place. I am looking into purchasing my first ebike, and I was hoping some of you might have any advice for me? So I’ll start by saying that I’m currently looking To Pre order the 2020 GT eforce current From tredz.co.uk for £3,599! However I’m a little on the heavier side. I’m currently just under 20 stone and on a strict diet, with Every intention too be as close to 19 stone by The middle of July when the bike is available. My main concerns are the Shimano e7000 motor and the alloy frame of the bike. As I would hate to think that my weight would do some real damage to said motor/frame!!?Has anyone had any experience with this bike or heard anything Good/bad about GT bikes in general! I’m Very close to making this purchase and I really am super stoked on the bike! but I just don’t want to make the wrong decision. Sorry to sound like such a newbie but I am fairly new to the bike community, and my passion For the sport is growing Immensely! Hopefully someone might be able to give me an opinion on the bike as I’m still fairly unfamiliar with parts/spec & value for money with bikes. Thanks again! Stay safe ✌

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the wheels will go b4 the frame will just dont go jumping of cliffs and it will be fine. ;)

Reactions: AlexJ4221