Looking for home insurance

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Hi....looking to renew my home/contents insurance, can any member recommend a reasonably priced, reliable company, I've had quotes from Admiral and Aviva, any others I should look at ?

....thanks....Mike

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Hi....looking to renew my home/contents insurance, can any member recommend a reasonably priced, reliable company, I've had quotes from Admiral and Aviva, any others I should look at ?

....thanks....Mike
If you don't do so already, purchase via Quidco. If you take out an Aviva policy via the quidco website, you get £50 cash back. Most of the other major insurers offer csdh back via the site as well. Always worth checking.

I've had £2K + back over the years that I've been using it. It works by Quidco giving you the bulk of the commission which normally goes to the comparison rip-off sites.

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire

....thanks....Mike
Bradford and Bingley, Good cover for e-bikes and competitive prices. I searched around and couldn't find better cover for the price. Let them quote.

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks people....I finally went with Aviva.
Reasonable price £175 and my ebike is covered.
....cheers....Mike

Advertisers