Looking to buy an e-bike?

Leftfield

Just Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone

My name is Jonny and I work for a company called Leftfield (www.leftfield.co.uk)

We are working with an international design firm to help them carry out a market research project with e-Bike owners, and people who are considering buying an e-Bike. We would love to hear from anyone who is interested in buying any type of electric bike – especially an ‘eMoto’ / electric motorcycle.

We’re carrying out most of the research in and around Manchester and Sheffield, so would be especially keen to talk to anyone in that area to see if you’re able to take part. It is a paid market research project (cash incentives offered for participation) and it’s also an opportunity to check out some exciting new prototypes that our client is working on.

If you’re interested, please pop me an email to jonny@leftfield.co.uk

Many thanks

Jonny

Leftfield

Just Joined
Jan 4, 2019
I am looking, but I am in Tunbridge Wells. Bit different than Manchester. Warmer for one.
Hi – thanks for the reply!

Our researchers are based in London, so it's possible that we might be able to include you in the research in some way – would you mind popping me a quick email to let me know what sorts of bikes you're looking at, and I can then give you a little more information.

Many thanks

Jonny