Looks like a 905 but ...

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Could well be the one that David mentions in the post below. There have been a number of these cheap imitations, none of them very satisfactory and often with poor batteries:

"Clone" posting

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
seen this bike in Gumtree looks like a 905 sport
but isint . any one know what is ?

Electric Mountain Bike Dundee Sports, Leisure Travel
I think there have been too many wisper lookalikes made, for anybody to positively say which bike it is from the picture,if it is not too far away from where you live i would ask if you can give it a good long test ride to test the battery, a genuine seller should not mind this if they have nothing to hide,(avoid buying if a fairly long test ride is refused whatever the excuse), some people have reported good things from these lookalike bikes,and many of them seem to use the bafang type motors as used by wisper, the quality may not be the best on these bikes but if you want cheap and cheerfull and are prepared to replace the odd thing then why not .

winterdog

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2009
im happy with my very 905se thank you. this was just out of quriosity

davidk

Fecn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2008
Warlingham, Surrey
Looks like thse clones are all produced by Cycleman over in china.

Mountain E-bike,Folding E-bike,City E-bike,E-tricycle,E-bike conversion kits---CYCLEMAN E-VEHICLE CO.,LTD

It must be very annoying for David/Wisper to see such similar looking bikes around as it makes it likely that people will assume the Wispers are the same as these clones... but having already been given a cheap Chinese bike, I can say for sure that there's a big difference between a spec/photo on a website and a real proper bike with decent components.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Mark Roa and Cycleman

Yes he us a bit of a pain, fortunately his reputation proceeds him. His product (when he bothers to send it out) is pretty awful! The biggest problem is he has made is bike look like the 905 and painted it black, however I think the news it now out that they are nothing like a real Wisper.

This is just one of many posts about him on Alibaba

Search Forums | Forum Help Home > Community > Safe Trading Forums > Report Suspicious Companies > CYCLEMAN Mark Rao Scammer Fraud DO NOT do business with

CYCLEMAN Mark Rao Scammer Fraud DO NOT do business with

MVP:2 Rank:1,570,935 Beware of this vendor, we also have fraud 1750 €, I will lodge a complaint for Mark soon, I hope that the transport company pass the data of this fraudulent person, I will report here as soon as I pass the information. 10 Mar 2009 09:

For more info see

Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers and search Cycleman in the search forums box.

All the best David

Last edited: