Medeleine McCann

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Forget Hollywood blockbusters. This is absolutely compulsive viewing. It'll keep you going for hours and hours. You've been warned. This film series is completely free and can be redistributed. It's not been made for profit. The guy has done it only in the interest of the truth. It has everything in it that you couldn't possibly imagine. It has murder, mystery, crooked government agencies, conspiricies, pedophiles, bestiality, corruption, spooks, and anything else you can think of all in one film that appears to be a simple presentation of real facts. After I finished it, I was absolutely stunned. Previously, I was sure that some things in the McCann story simply didn’t add up, but I could never have imagined the extent. Anyway, I won't spoil it for you any further. Enjoy it, then I'm sure that you'll want to spread the word.

http://www.madeleinefilms.net

If you enjoyed it or it made you curious about what's going on, check out his Youtube vids on the murder of Jo Cox. I guarantee that you'll be astounded by that one too.

Last edited:

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I thought that the Jo Cox one was an absolute pile of ridiculous, unsupported speculation.

Advertisers