Micro connectors?

Jay Blackburn

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2015
It seems that many manufacturers are using these neat little "DIN" plugs. This is great news - except - what do we hack builders do when we want add something without these connectors.? Anyone know where we can buy these 7mm and 10mm plugs and sockets ??

D

Deleted member 4366

Which ones? Which bikes? I don't think I've ever seen DIN connectors on an electric bike. Most Chinese bikes were using JST SM 2.5, but now going over to Higo waterproof connectors.

Jay Blackburn

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2015
Which ones? Which bikes? I don't think I've ever seen DIN connectors on an electric bike. Most Chinese bikes were using JST SM 2.5, but now going over to Higo waterproof connectors.
Ah well you may have better knowledge than I, these are used by Cyclotricity and a few others in a colour coded mode.
If I want to use the same to link into them, What do I use??
Are these JST's or Higo's ? And how do I get hold of them ??
Thanks.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
He isn't cheap but he has a lot of cool stuff. I looked at the higo connectors but it is only worth my while if I had internal cable routing. Yeah well you could make a very pretty controller from a big standard one I guess.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Ah well you may have better knowledge than I, these are used by Cyclotricity and a few others in a colour coded mode.
If I want to use the same to link into them, What do I use??
Are these JST's or Higo's ? And how do I get hold of them ??
Thanks.
Put up a pic of what you have, but I think the water proof connectors you talk about are the Higo/Juliet branded ones. They are being used a lot now and being water proof and streamlined allowing neater wiring.