Most expensive battery ever?

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Thats the reason why i wouldn't buy an ebike or kit that has a unique battery.
Jeeze, that price is taking the ****.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Haven't you ever been to Switzerland? I worked there for a big multinational and they paid for everything except booze because if we had added expenses to the bill... Swiss bike, Swiss battery prices.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Holy thread revival VFR!
It's good to do that sometimes to see how far we've come.

Have a look at this one - people getting all excited about 26v Kalkhoffs, and the same old sour grapes about illegal bikes going to bring the end of the world. It's a real shame we don't have events like that, Bristol World Championships and Redbridge anymore.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
It's good to do that sometimes to see how far we've come.

Have a look at this one - people getting all excited about 26v Kalkhoffs, and the same old sour grapes about illegal bikes going to bring the end of the world. It's a real shame we don't have events like that, Bristol World Championships and Redbridge anymore.
Totally. I really wanted to do Redbridge in particular as nearish to me and a chance to meet forum members. As soon as my many young kids got old enough to allow me to escape.... It stopped

But, one might argue those events have done their job. Ebikes are mainstream now compared to the n