My first e-bike - ProConnect-S

Intex

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2008
Sight unseen, I have ordered my first e-bike, a ProConnect-S . It will be approx 2-3 months before it arrives, but should have one of the first (I dont know if that is a good thing).
Has anyone else (non UK) ordered one as well, or am I the lone member?

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
Sight unseen, I have ordered my first e-bike, a ProConnect-S . It will be approx 2-3 months before it arrives, but should have one of the first (I dont know if that is a good thing).
Has anyone else (non UK) ordered one as well, or am I the lone member?
Hate being pessimistic, though they told me the same thing when I ordered my Pro Connect in January 2008 (Delivery expected Mid March). Its eventually came in mid June 2008.

50cycle do have a bad name for spinning their customers regarding delivery windows (Search Older Posts). Once you get your bike they are great with you.
Be prepared for a long wait and constant distortion of the truth.

Regards Bob.

wotwozere

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2008
Hi Bob

I think you must be mental I have had nothing but the best experience ever from a purchase with nothing but courtesy from 50cycles.

thx

Bob

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
Hi Bob

I think you must be mental I have had nothing but the best experience ever from a purchase with nothing but courtesy from 50cycles.

thx

Bob
When you watch programme like watchdog, often the only thing the companies will say in response is that they have thousands of satisfied customers.
That doesn't really stick to the people who are not satisfied though does it?

Im not MENTAL !!!!
Im just not that satisfied as you for my money parted.
And I have a right to warn people regarding this !

Regards Bob.