My Urban Mover 26S got stolen from my Car boot. DAMN THEFT!!!

KaKaUK

Just Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Make: Urban Mover
Model: UM26S TERRAIN
Urban Mover - the future is now
Age: 1&half year old. (Battery was replaced by BEST BUY about 6 months ago)
Colour: SILVER
Date Stolen: 9/11/2011
Time: Midnight - 8am
Any Other Info:
Part of it is my fault...I shouldn't put my electric bike inside the car =(
Usually, it's well hidden under the plastic bit, so people won't see it from the window. I've been doing it for 1 and half year, until someone must have seen what I did, then came back to break my car's rear window and took the bike. That SCUM was stupid enough to leave my saddle, and I also got the battery and charger at home!
I've reported to the Police...hope they will catch this scum one day.:mad:

If the police can not find my bike, I hope I can sell my battery here, so it will be useful to someone.

Attachments

Wim

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Make: Urban Mover
Model: UM26S TERRAIN
Urban Mover - the future is now
Age: 1&half year old. (Battery was replaced by BEST BUY about 6 months ago)
Colour: SILVER
Date Stolen: 9/11/2011
Time: Midnight - 8am
Any Other Info:
Part of it is my fault...I shouldn't put my electric bike inside the car =(
Usually, it's well hidden under the plastic bit, so people won't see it from the window. I've been doing it for 1 and half year, until someone must have seen what I did, then came back to break my car's rear window and took the bike. That SCUM was stupid enough to leave my saddle, and I also got the battery and charger at home!
I've reported to the Police...hope they will catch this scum one day.:mad:

If the police can not find my bike, I hope I can sell my battery here, so it will be useful to someone.
Long time ago, but do you still have that battery, I am looking for the electronics in it. That is if it is a battery that would fit a UM44s, 26V, 9Ah.

lightning

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2022
lt's unlikely he'll see your message as he's not been back on here since 2012

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England
Just seen this as it’s re-surfaced.

It’s of interest to see that he took before and after pictures of his rear windscreen, from exactly the same position.

Or is it just me?

DG…

lightning

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2022
Yes a little odd, why did he have a picture of an un-broken rear window on his car. And then a picture exactly the same but with the window smashed

Long time ago though, the O/P hasn't been seen on here since 2012

Reactions: Bikes4two

Bikes4two

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2020
Havant
Yes a little odd, why did he have a picture of an un-broken rear window on his car. And then a picture exactly the same but with the window smashed
It does look as though the pics were taken at quite different times as in the 2nd pic appears to have fallen leaves under the bush whilst the 1st one hasn't.

Whilst I'd not think this is the case with this post, the story would be a great cover story for someone who'd stolen a battery and wanted to sell it without raising suspicion?