naked without my mirror

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
today i broke my cateye mirroe, once too often hit the wall in kitchen when putting bike against the wall and also clipped it the odd other time on snickets ect....so had to go out today without it...OMG :eek: ...i felt so vunerable like crossing the road without looking...will not be going out again till wiggle have sent me a new one :eek:

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
today i broke my cateye mirroe, once too often hit the wall in kitchen when putting bike against the wall and also clipped it the odd other time on snickets ect....so had to go out today without it...OMG :eek: ...i felt so vunerable like crossing the road without looking...will not be going out again till wiggle have sent me a new one :eek:
But please Keith.. not naked:eek:

john

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2007
Manchester
Upside-down

I find that my mirror (BM500G) works best upside-down :eek: Yes really!

I can see right down the lane behind me, not obstructed by my arm
I have more hand room
I can get under barriers
I can turn the bike upside-down

Anyone else tried this?

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
I find that my mirror (BM500G) works best upside-down :eek: Yes really!

I can see right down the lane behind me, not obstructed by my arm
I have more hand room
I can get under barriers
I can turn the bike upside-down

Anyone else tried this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have to admitt im going to try it as i find they are very deceptive as when you first look a car might seem a very long way away but in reality its not and if you dont act upon your first impressin and leave it any time and pull out you could be in trouble...:eek: ...

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Wiggle Are Truly The Best Supplier

yesterday i spoke of my woe as had broke mirror, i ordered another from wiggle at 3.45pm...but be careful as if you change your option and go for free delivery it is just that, i nearly didnt and would have paid £3.99 postage on a £8.99 mirror....i didnt think i would need bike for a couple of days and opted for free delivery...GUESS WHAT... i still recieved my mirror today :) .. thumbs up for wiggle.......:) :)

skutter

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 26, 2008
I have one of the first Reevu helmets with built in mirror (what happend to them?) It's handy for knowing if a truck is trying to overtake, amazingly many flash they're hazards to say thanks for pulling in.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
I have one of the first Reevu helmets with built in mirror (what happend to them?) It's handy for knowing if a truck is trying to overtake, amazingly many flash they're hazards to say thanks for pulling in.
i wanted to get one of them but you cant find them anywhere on any website even...