Need help with choosing right ebike.

Pammy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 1, 2018
Manchester
Hello again, still struggling here on making a decision about which ebike is right for me. No dealer close by to try the ones I’ve narrowed it down to. Wisper, Woosh and now I’ve seen Emu step through! As I said earlier I ride on road and off road, towpaths etc and hilly areas. So confused now, any advice welcome. Thanks.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hi Pam,
if you have a bike at the moment, post some pictures so we can see what would suit you.
Tony

Pammy

Nov 1, 2018
Manchester
Ha! Tony at Woosh! Exchanged emails with you about Woosh bike and spoke to lovely lady, she thought the Santana 2 would be right for me. Since then keep seeing other bikes. I like the Emu step through, think because of where battery is concealed but not sure it will do hills like Santana. Some fair hills I ride! Attached photo of my lovely GT Aggressor! Pitty you are so far away, all the bike places are, none of the ones I mentioned are near me. Thanks Pam.

Attachments

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

Pammy

Nov 1, 2018
Manchester
Oh, thank you, yes it’s a great bike and you think good for conversation. Shame Southend is other end of country! Thanks again

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
That GT is perfect for a conversion.
If you could take it to Southend, I can convert it in a couple of hours for you.
I would suggest the BBS01B crank drive or the XF08C rear hub drive.
http://wooshbikes.co.uk/cart/#/product/uid-195-bbs01b-15ahrack/bbs01b-cd-kit-with-15ah-36v-rack-battery
I didn't realise that you will fit your kits too. How much do you charge? I started about my own thread to ask about someone in Essex to convert our two bikes. https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/looking-for-someone-to-convert-two-bikes.35710/?view=date#post-520754

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
How much do you charge?
£75 to fit a Bafang BBS01B or Tongsheng TSDZ2, £95 to fit a hub kit.
You would need to make an appointment a couple of days in advance. The job takes about 2-3 hours.

Reactions: Nealh

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
£75 to fit a Bafang BBS01B or Tongsheng TSDZ2, £95 to fit a hub kit.
You would need to make an appointment a couple of days in advance. The job takes about 2-3 hours.
Great! We would like to pop in to your place tomorrow (Saturday) to show you the bikes & chat about options.

I will drop you an email.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
We would like to pop in to your place tomorrow (Saturday)
we are closed this Saturday.
Hatti who does Saturday appointments is away this weekend.
Sorry. Next Saturday is OK but let us know the time.
The shop is normally closed on Saturdays.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
we are closed this Saturday.
Hatti who does Saturday appointments is away this weekend.
Sorry. Next Saturday is OK but let us know the time.
The shop is normally closed on Saturdays.
OK. We will arrange an appointment for next Saturday sometime during the week.