New Bike - Cube Stereo Hybrid 160

Lee Parker

Pedelecer
May 27, 2016
Yorkshire, UK
Hello All

Just seen this sub section and realised I perhaps should have posted here.
Ive done a review and posted some rides and review HERE

Not seen many eMTB near me at all, I do get annoyed by all the comments I see on BikeRadar post on people who just dont understand they constantly mention "throttle!"

Anyway heres the bike, There more details and photos in the other post

Attachments

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hello All

Just seen this sub section and realised I perhaps should have posted here.
Ive done a review and posted some rides and review HERE

Not seen many eMTB near me at all, I do get annoyed by all the comments I see on BikeRadar post on people who just dont understand they constantly mention "throttle!"

Anyway heres the bike, There more details and photos in the other post
And not a throttle in sight...[emoji41]

Bad_Zebedee

Just Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Preston
How did you find the sizing on the 160 Cube as that's one of the bikes I'm looking at?

I'm 5' 7.5" and normally ride a medium frame or 17.5" frame. I've sat on a 18" 140mm Cube and thought it was too big as the top tube seemed very long. I'll try a 16" in the 160mm Cube but think it may size up a little small?

The other bike I'm looking at is the Trek Powerfly 9 LT which comes in 17.5" size.

Thanks.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Cube have realy come on in design over the last few years and now are up there with the best.Unfortunately prices have also risen this year by over ten percent.
I have the Cube carbon hybrid race CX 500wh and it is ace,just wish the battery was bigger.

D

Deleted member 4366

Yes, It's a shame that those Cube bikes don't have throttles. Maybe when Le1A and Le1b become more established, Bosch might think again.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they was trying to turn the walk assist in to a throttle on the german site but cant find the post so no idea if they got it to work or not.

its gone from 4kph to 6 with the new display so it can be done if someone can crack the software.

Lee Parker

Pedelecer
May 27, 2016
Yorkshire, UK
Sizing wise I find the Medium perfect Im very slightly taller 175cm with inside leg measurement of 30" and havent yet changed anything.
Best bet is as for a test ride always best way to form fit on

Reactions: CubeKathmandu

Related Articles

Advertisers