New front light pls

Phil electric

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 7, 2018
Luton UK
I need a new front light preferably USB rechargeable at a fair price please inform me of a good bright light thanks.

I've got the rear an excellent xlite 100 light which lasts ages on a charge and also turns into a brake light when braking!! (custom made fitting onto my box)

See pic. View attachment 30858

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I need a new front light preferably USB rechargeable at a fair price please inform me of a good bright light thanks.

I've got the rear an excellent xlite 100 light which lasts ages on a charge and also turns into a brake light when braking!! (custom made fitting onto my box)

See pic. View attachment 30858
I understand your wishes fully, but what does a USB charging really mean, just that the light will be more expensive, and just as easily stolen as a cheap one....depending on where you park the bike of course. And unless you have a USB charging station on your bike (I have one myself), you still need to take it off and in the house for that.
My personal take is find a light that fits your bill, but with replaceable cells, but buy quality rechargeable ones..... They are always very cheap, less than 10 UK Pounds. And clip on and off easy when parking where they may get stolen.
Mine run for many hours (not measured) on such cells, I go weeks between recharges!
A spare set of recharged cells to take with you, work well for giving you even longer between charges.
New rechargeable cells are easily found on ebay.
I have even had remarkable luck with unknown manufacturers like these:-
For example.
A quality charger, that charges each cell individually, is a must for a long battery life of course, do not economise there.....
Think it over.
regards
Andy

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Phil look at Banggood.com , the XANES SFL-01 is good value , as all the lights are on this site . I have a similar one , the light is excellent and the charging easy .

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Just search on ebay, they start from £1.99 and go up to £850 ! If it's likely to get stolen you may as well go for something that's cheap and easily replaceable.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
I really like Moon lights. Have an LX760 myself, but there are usually clearance bargains to be had, e.g.:

The Vortex looks very similar to my LX760:

Gaz