New led display

debdee

Just Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Hi. I would really appreciate your help as feeling a bit overwhelmed by this. I have a 5yr old Juicy bike and the led power display recently broke. Juicy bike dont stock them any more but have directed me to one which is similar with 5 wires KT 880 3 speed 36v. The connectors and some wires are different colours but if the wiring diagram is on the box I think I could work out what goes where and join the wires etc. However, I'm worried it won't work with my controller. I've attached photos below. It is a larn yang . Your advice will be much appreciated. Thanksdownload (1).jpeg20200407_112432.jpg

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The led 880 will only work with a KT controller, they have to be matched programming/software wise. Five wire displays use two way comm's, if you only had a 4 wire display then you would have been all right.

Your electronics are by Nanjing electronics company known as Yuan Lang, an obscure not well known maker this side of the world.

Show us a pic of your LED display.

Last edited:

debdee

Just Joined
Aug 11, 2013
The led 880 will only work with a KT controller, they have to be matched programming/software wise. Five wire displays use two way comm's, if you only had a 4 wire display then you would have been all right.

Your electronics are by Nanjing electronics company known as Yuan Lang, an obscure not well known maker this side of the world.

Show us a pic of your LED display.
Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately I have lost the front cover. However it was more or less identical to the one below. I can buy a set of both but will probably not risk trying to attach and set up a controller. I will have to wait until bike shops reopen and find one who can do it for me. I live in the North East,

Attachments

Advertisers