New one

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Hi think I posted n someone else's new thread sorry... got myself one of these 11 months ago
http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Haibike-Sduro-ALLMTN-RC-Full-Suspension-MTB-2016-Electric-Bike_88322.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwv7HABRCSxfrjkJPnrWgSJAA45qA2hzrnNB_Xf-ZJs5rE7UJf4LgMF7TkyRG2ptr3CBEF3xoCN6bw_wcB#
I'm 53 and female, both me and hubby have the same bikes (they didn't do girlie colours).
Just put it in for a service only to find there is a bit of movement on my sealed unit motor and it needs sending back to germany. Fingers crossed it's returned by the 2nd June as we are of on holiday for a week. If not then there will have to be a replacement.
Has anyone else got a Haibike sduro allmnt rc full sus ?
Has anyone had any problems with them ? Mine only being minor as the dropper post broke on mine and his.
I really love the bike, it's made a world of difference and I get out on it at the very least twice a week (road bike twice a week too).
Love Coed Lllandegla red route and blue is fun, do this at least once a week as it's close by and better than Cannock Chase.
Dom T

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
Hi Dom T, my wife and I have the same model and been very happy with them. That dropper post is rubbish and I've written about what I've done to them in the mtb section (photos).
We too use them twice a week and have had some great adventures around the Herefordshire, Shropeshire, mid and south Wales area.
Sorry to hear about the motor movement. Never heard of that before. Hope it gets sorted quick?
Please post photos of your trips out in the mtb photos thread.

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Hello and thanks for the welcome :). I'm a nurse and only work nights so my replies aren't the most consistent.
Chris,
My hubbys bike is now safe at home, but it seems that my motor needs to be changed. We bought the bikes from Leisure Lakes as they had the best deal at the time. Had no other issues with them except like you the original dropper post wasn't fit for purpose. Both of ours broke so they were replaced and then one of the replacements broke and I've ended up with the rock shock reverb, as it's a shorter post it's on my bike, I'm only little !! The motor hasn't been taken apart, but it's being replaced. They wanted the whole bike back, but as we are off on a biking holiday for a week at the beginning of June the guys at Leisure Lakes said no, just the motor. I will be getting my bike back a week tomorrow (phew). We won't know what's wrong with it until Haibike (raleigh), take it apart. It was still working fine, not problems as far as I was concerned.
Hello Gaz
Fatwomble,
You'd not recognise Llandegla, they are currently cutting down the trees, the beginning of the blue/red runs where the rollercoaster is, not a tree in sight, lovely views, but so wrong :).
As soon as I fathom my way about this site I'll post pictures of our hol in Scotland. Stay around Dalbeattie, so going to do AE Forest, Mabie and Kirroughtree, with the possibility of Glentress as it's supposed to be such a mecca.
Dom x

Reactions: chris130256

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Going away at the beginning of June and just realised that Fort William Downhill is on that weekend, lets just hope that leaves us quiet for the rest of the week.

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
Fort William cycle centre is amazing. Being able to use the chairlift is like being in the Alps. The only downer can be the weather. Have a great time.

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
We've considered there as well, but given that weekend think we'll give it a miss this time :)