New Saddle

UA17

Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2013
I have just ordered this new saddle of ebay. It is lightweight and breathable. My only concern is that it might be a bit fragile however, only time will tell. It is being shipped from Hong Kong so hopefully it will arrive here in the UK within the next two weeks. It is quite a unique looking saddle, it would be interesting to know your opinions! The link for the saddle is below:

Bicycle Bike MTB Ultra Light Hard Breathable Seat Saddle Pro Black | eBay

Attachments

UA17

Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2013
This saddle was in a yellow pages advert? How much were they selling it for?

Richard_M

Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2013
Ely, East Englia.
It's skeletal, it's radical and it's minimal. Be bold and give it a whirl. But I'd suggest some superior underwear to go with it. I can't remember where I saw this but:

"Loose nuts, just like at the dropouts, have no place on my eBike."

Let us know how you get on. :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
OMG....that looks more like something you would buy from an Ann Summers shop to me :eek:.....certainly not my idea of a comfy saddle, but then you men are built differently.......hope its a lot more comfortable than it looks.

Lynda :)

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
As it happens, I've just won a new saddle from the bay this very evening:eek: almost the exact opposite to your purchase:p a spring mounted Brooks B67
Unless you've got some excellent padding in your shorts, after a few miles your butt cheeks will look like two waffles and probably feel like they've been in the frying pan;)
Comfort wins the day:rolleyes: well it dose for me !

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
OMG....that looks more like something you would buy from an Ann Summers shop to me :eek:.....certainly not my idea of a comfy saddle, but then you men are built differently.......hope its a lot more comfortable than it looks.

This one might be more Ann Summersy...
ergonomic saddle.jpg

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012

That seat reminds me of Ashford and Simpson.

MS.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
The chance of us all meeting again 'down south' will decrease dramatically after today as I wend my way to rural Northumberland.....ohhhh no, ....even further away :eek:

Are you sure you will be able to cope MS ? ;)

( dont worry, I will still hope to do Redbridge lol :) )

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
The chance of us all meeting again 'down south' will decrease dramatically after today as I wend my way to rural Northumberland.....ohhhh no, ....even further away :eek:

Are you sure you will be able to cope MS ? ;)

( dont worry, I will still hope to do Redbridge lol :) )

Lynda, i'm not sure about the coping, you are too young blooded for me. xxx

MS.